Wednesday 25 March 2009

Fluffy Bunny

Here we have the neighbours' bunny who has found his way into our garden. Yesterday afternoon he spent most of his time running around with our dog and children. It was rather difficult to capture him as every time I got ready to take a photo he moved. I'm certain that he was doing it on purpose!

I've had a very busy few days as Nathan has been out filming his graduate documentary and I've been at home alone with three children, a dog and a cat (and of course the bunny). I'm so tired I can't think straight. Partially because of looking after the children but also because lovely Seren has not been sleeping well due to nasty molars making their appearance. I also managed to hurt my ankle at some point yesterday and carrying a baby whilst pushing a buggy does not help it.


Anyway that's got nothing to do with photography I just felt like a moan.

No comments:

Post a Comment