Wednesday 13 May 2009

Dippy Egg


One of my bestest pals gave me a book called 'Photographing Children' for my birthday so I can explore ideas and improve my photos of the girls. Over the past few weeks I've been trying to avoid taking too many photos of the girls for my blog, but for the rest of the month I'm going to do one of the 'creative exercises' in the book.

The author suggests that I take 20 photographs out of 20 different subjects, each with a child in the photograph. The first on the list was 'an egg' hence today's photo. I will probably use my own girls unless I'm lucky enough to have other children so sorry in advance if you get a little bored of them over the next few weeks!

At least it adds another dimension to the challenge in that I shall try to make them as interesting and varied as possible.

No comments:

Post a Comment