Monday 2 November 2009

Halloween ghosts skating



We went to The Eden Project on Halloween. It was a fantastic day out, looking around all the various biomes and other exhibitions. Definitely entertaining for young and old alike, although I think possibly Nathan and I would have got more out of it had we been childless for the day! We had booked ourselves into their 'Little Monster's Ball' for the evening too, which involved lots of fun fancy dress, zombie dancing and other spooky activities, with a great deal of sweets.

There was an ice rink which we had a go on (well more we held the kids up on skates for 20 mins - I believe MAtix said to Nathan "this ice is far too slippy for me daddy").

This shot was taken as everything else was closing, just before we left after a very fun day. Even though it is mostly blurred probably due to hand shake rather than focus issues, I still love it. I would like to set up a camera properly in these situations to take 'motion' photos.

No comments:

Post a Comment