Sunday 3 January 2010

The End or Bringing in the New Year


It's almost as if we were really there.....

As this is the last shot of my Photo a Day blog I do apologise for it not being particularly creative or well shot but I was busy enjoying myself doing other things! Including eating large amounts of pistachio nuts:


Thank you to all of you who have been following my blog, giving me comments and feedback, ideas and general encouragement! I'd love to hear any favourites of the year from you. I'm not sure which mine is I'd have to look through them all again!

I have really enjoyed this challenge and do think that my photography has improved somewhat. It certainly doesn't take me anything like as much time and effort to set up and get a good shot! I think I shall continue with the blog but not as a daily occurrence. Probably a "best of the week" or something along those lines.


Enjoy 2010!

No comments:

Post a Comment