Monday 8 March 2010

Wedding smile


Here is Matix at my friend's wedding just over a week ago. She did enjoy the day really!!

Apologies for the lack of posts recently we haven't had an internet connection at home for about 10 days now. Needless to say it's driving us mad and I'm currently sitting in McDonald's using their wireless. I tried to upload this photo a couple of times and it wasn't working arghhh!

I have got quite a few pictures waiting to put on here but this one will have to do for now......

Ooo they've locked the doors but said I can stay for a bit longer, I never thought I'd have *anything* positive to say about McDonald's but I've been proved wrong!

1 comment:

  1. Confessions for the lack of posts in recent times we haven't had an internet connection at home for about few days now. It’s good to have one at home for our convenience.

    ReplyDelete