Tuesday 10 February 2009

Logs in the park


Taken in our local little park just up the canal from our house. They executed numerous trees last year and these logs have been looking ornamental ever since. I wasn't entirely satisfied with this photo at the time, but daughter number one had already made her way across the park and into the play area so for the sake of looking like a responsible parent I felt I should follow her.

I took a couple of photos of the frozen canal too but I had one of the girls on my back in the carrier and was a little wobbly and nearly fell in trying to get the composition right. I decided it wasn't really worth the risk of hypothermia and/or drowning.


I also captured some geese flying over me but a rather annoyingly placed lamppost spoiled the shot. However I shall endeavour to take a similar one again sometime.

No comments:

Post a Comment