Sunday 30 August 2009

Head Spin


I'm cheating a little and using another photo from the 23rd Aug rather than one of the ones from the 24th. Why? Because this is a good photo and of something interesting that isn't just my children at a kiddies theme park, which is what all of the other options are!

Thinking along this point a little further. Whilst I like the challenge I have set myself, to take a photo a day for a year, I do think it makes for less interesting and adventurous photography as it becomes a little mundane, repetitive and a chore at times. I think next year I shall just do a 'best shots of the week' blog.

Saying that I've been contemplating doing 'A Disney a day' where I watch and review a Disney film every day of the year, but something in me thinks that may turn me a little mad....

No comments:

Post a Comment