Wednesday 16 January 2013

Butties.

I discovered that it's much harder to take a photo of a sandwich than I initially thought.  I left this until a little too late yesterday and was feeling hungry and wanted something quick, so both the sandwich and the photo were done quicker than is ideally needed for a decent butty and a decent shot!

I was trying to focus on the smaller detail such as the bread crumbs and tomato seed but I think to really achieve what I wanted  I'll need to dig out my macro lens.


My lighting set up is better than it used to be but still very amateur.  I have two bright desk lamps that I can alter the direction of, and white sheets of paper and material that I can use as a back ground and to bounce light off.  Over the next few weeks I hope to get something a little more workable set up!



No comments:

Post a Comment