Monday 12 October 2009

Bin


Another facebook friend inspired photo! (i.e. I request some ideas and this is what I get given :-) ) It's actually quite handy as I really had no ideas for a photo yesterday but I guess it doesn't make for the most interesting shot unless I take a lot of time over it!

Here you can see an empty orange carton which I assume Nathan and the kids drank at some point during the day as I don't recall drinking any orange jiuce! Also some bits of left over tea which regularly happens as the girls rarely seem to finish everything on their plates. We had polenta, olives, some veggies and brie :-) A bit of a mix. There's also the hint of some plastic packaging in there but not sure what that's from. All in all a rather unexciting bin full wouldn't you say?

1 comment:

  1. Not unexciting at all. Polenta, olives and brie for dinner on a Sunday gives a real insight into you.

    ReplyDelete