Wednesday 28 October 2009

Cloud 23


A view from the Hilton bar - Cloud 23, Manchester.

Nathan, my sister and her husband went there on Monday night after a very delicious meal at Dimitris, a Greek restaurant on Deansgate which is the road you can see in the photo. We had some rather yummy but expensive cocktails! In the background you can just see the Manchester Wheel which I took a photo of a while back. And of course there is a reflection of the bar at the right hand side. I really quite like the mixture of images in the picture where you can't quite tell what light comes form where.

I'm on holiday at the moment, in cornwall, and am only online in a cafe so may not get on again for a few days. I shall be taking photo's of course but it may be a while before I upload them!

No comments:

Post a Comment