Monday 1 August 2011

Can you tell what it is yet....?


It's a *very* over exposed photo of, yup, you've guessed it - cherry pie!

This is a prime example of what happens when you just flick your camera on and take a quick snap without checking the settings first :-) Non of the photos were particularly stunning even once I had changed the settings, but for some reason despite all it's flaws I still quite like this one.


Clearly summertime brings with it yummy food stuffs, because I have yet another pudding orientated post! So far this year we have done cherry picking, black current picking and strawberry picking. Soon we will embark upon tackling the bramble bushes for our yearly blackberry harvest!

I'm never sure what to do with cherries so cherry pie it is. It really was quite delicious - particularly the pastry, even if I do say so myself.

No comments:

Post a Comment