Wednesday 7 January 2009

Late Night Call


I missed the newly fallen snow again this morning because in a rush to get the train on time I forgot my camera and I've been out and about all day with my girls.

We had a great day but for some reason despite being tired both girls were rather hyper this evening. By bedtime the baby was being all silly keeping the other one awake and so we resorted to bringing her downstairs in the hope that by being separated they'd go to sleep quicker. How wrong we were. The elder one cried for an hour before falling asleep and the above photo of Seren was taken at 10.30pm! She's only just fallen asleep lying next to daddy on the buddha bag.

Having missed a snowy landscape opportunity and having our evening taken up with little girls refusing to go to bed, I decided to make today's task to get a nice black and white portrait type photo that was framed well. I should have known that wide awake babies are not going to be very co-operative at sitting still for mummy to take a nicely focused, framed, well lit photo! This was my favourite of them all, but I did have to crop it quite a bit for me to be happy with the end result.

No comments:

Post a Comment