Wednesday 28 January 2009

Playdough piggy 2



Mr Piggy stars again, this time with much improved background and lighting.

I wasn't exactly clear what I was aiming for when I started out so I just played around with the aperture and exposure until I was happy. Here the aperture was set at around 10 so the tail was almost in focus as well as the rest of the pig, and the exposure was about 0.6 secs. I liked this because he almost looks like he's just floating rather than placed on a surface.

My playdough modeling still leaves much to be desired though! Can you tell I have 3 children under five?

Oh, I took a few photos of a squirrel today whilst out for a walk with the girls, but the thing just wouldn't stay in one place long enough for me to compose a decent shot. I do think its time for me to try a few more outdoor photos though, and I could do with the exersize!

No comments:

Post a Comment