Sunday 11 January 2009

Teeny Toes


I'm a little obsessed with tiny feet at the moment, hence another teeny toes photo, because our little baby is almost walking *sniff sniff* so I've been looking around for shoes for her.

We had her feet measured the other day and they are still too little for any real shoes! So I'm ordering some incredibly cute leather slipper type shoes for her from 'inch blue' online, and decided I might as well get some for Charis at the same time.


Aren't her toes just so cute? I decided to take the photo in colour rather than black and white to make it different, oddly I found it more difficult to get a nice shot as a result. I got as close up as the lens could focus to get as much detail as possible, its ok but I already really want a macro lens!

No comments:

Post a Comment